Monday, May 4, 2015

NATURE ANIMAL

Monday, we meet again!

After having a wonderful first weekend of May with my dear friends and loved ones,
 I feel ready to start a new week!
The last couple of days were filled with bonfires, laughs, sunshine, long talks and late night runs, and we all felt as we were just kids worrying about nothing but having fun.

 I feel so blessed to be in a place I am right now, and this blooming season reminds me of those blessings even more. I believe it is important to stop every now and then to enjoy the little things, The little things that ultimately together make something bigger and give your life meaning. Whether it's reaching out to your friends and family with whom you didn't talk to in a while, and realizing they were just thinking about calling you, too. Or simply going out to the nature and getting lost in it. 

There is so much to appreciate and be thankful for. 
And today's post is just that.

Thank you.







Have a wonderful week!



2 comments:

  1. You look fabulous! I love your skirt, just wow! <3
    have a great day ma dear. xoxo

    http://www.pepperandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you! Come back tomorrow, I'll be sharing another close up of this look! :*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...