Sunday, April 26, 2015

#INSTAWEEK


Good afternoon! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

Today just a quick hello and a little preview of what I've been up to this past week. 
Enjoy and don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @shenaniganska.

Spring, what a beautiful season that is. A wonderful time to enjoy long walks in the park and appreciate the blossoming nature around you. Also, what kind of a blogger would I be if I didn't take pictures to document this special time of the year?!

One of the looks from my visit to California earlier in the month. Make sure you check out the full post on this pretty off the shoulder number HERE.

All things red, aren't they gorgeous?! Ultimate eye candy.

A few of my #ootd looks. 

Picture on the left: eShakti peplum top, Old Navy jeans, New Balance sneakers, 
Picture on the right: H&M jacket and shirt, Guess pants, New Balance sneakers.


And details of my latest blog post about my favorite drugstore dress. Check out the full post HERE.


What did your week look like?

Make sure you leave your Instagram handle in the comment section, so I can check out and follow along your feed!


Have a wonderful day!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...