Thursday, April 2, 2015

GRAND CANYON

TO THE WONDER!

Today I finally present you photos (attention: an overload!) from the most wonderful place on Earth. 

According to the list compiled by CNN, Grand Canyon is one of the seven natural wonders of the world. And oh man, it sure is impressive!

277 miles (446 km) long and up to 18 miles (29 km) wide, this extraordinary place is truly a dream come true.

As I mentioned in my previous post (HERE), we booked a guided tour, which took us to the South Rim of the canyon. On the place, we had a few viewing spots and a lot of free time to enjoy the beauty of nature. I'd say for about  a $100 tour, it was all worth the money.

We also had a great bus driver, who by the way, happened to be Polish, too!
He shared a lot of information about the places we passed on the way to the canyon and overall was really positive and fun.

I would definitely recommend the tour, so HERE is the link to the one we booked.

However, if you are able to road trip to Grand Canyon on your own, I say go for it!

Go and experience life in its truest form!






2 comments:

  1. OMG, I love Gran Canyon <3 You look stunning and all your photos are just perfect! I'm in LOVE <3
    xoxo
    Lara

    www.pepperandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank You, you're darling! Honestly, Grand Canyon is so breathtaking and beautiful it's hard not to take good pictures of it! Definitely a must see!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...