Saturday, February 28, 2015

ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY

Time sure does fly. I can't believe it's been a YEAR since I published my FIRST post over here. Now, three blog designs and 365 days later, here we are. 

Since a lot of people think blogging it's just something silly and narcissistic (because you keep posting pictures of yourself and write about your travels and new purchases), it is hard for them to understand that blogging is more like building your own brand. Though, I still have a long way to go, I am so happy I finally listened to my friends and followed my gut to start this adventure. 

One of the best benefits of blogging is when you learn something new every day. From fighting with html, CSS and the overall blog design, through working for hours on the best post possible, to learning how to grow your audience and connect with your readers, it's a very humbling experience. 

Because first, you have to believe in yourself. Then it takes devotion and hard work, and through it all , you still need to remember not to take yourself too seriously. Because if you lose fun in blogging, there's no point doing it anymore. 

I can honestly say it's been a great year, and I am so happy I'll always have this little space I can share with You, my readers or what I think is a better description - friends.

So thank You for being here. You make it all worth it.

And cheers to a great learning experience!



Thank You for stopping by! 

Dziękuję!


7 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...