Tuesday, January 6, 2015

CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY


If you ever wonder what to do on a snowy night (yes, it finally snowed more than 1 inch today!) and you're trying to  do something else then just (mindlessly) watching TV, here's my proposal. Few months ago over our short visit in Nashville, me and my friend were introduced to Cards Against Humanity. It's official site will tell you that it's a game for horrible people, and I guess it's true. However, it is so freakishly funny you will laugh your butts off! Rules are simple:

one player asks a question from a black card, and everyone else answers with their funniest white card.

The results are hilarious. Check it out:



Please don't tell me this is not a case of LMFAO or LOL. Of course, this game may not be for everybody (like some Orthodox grandparents?), but then again, it is just a fun and light way to spend your past time, and I think everybody could use a little (ummm a whole lot) laughter in their lives.


A rumor has it there are few apps available to download and play, too. For example, check out Bad Apples, it's only $0.99 and I believe it's the same concept. If not, then you can always go to: http://cardsagainsthumanity.com/ and buy it or download it off of there.


Now all you need is to grab your friends, a drink, and have some fun!

Get creative ;)


2 comments:

  1. hehe ;) looks like a lot of fun :) Thanks for sharing my dear!
    xoxo
    Lara

    http://www.pepperandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...