Thursday, November 6, 2014

Throwback Thursday: fall in Washington, D.C.



Let's go back in time, shall we? It's October 2012 and Washington, D.C. is looking more beautiful than ever. I'm here with my Polish friend from college (American Studies) and we couldn't be more excited to finally be in the place we read so much about at our university. Kinda crazy to be able to experience things on hand, when just a couple months ago coming to America was all just part of a dream. Or maybe I should say part of a plan.  It's been a complicated operation but my oh my, how worth it!
Back to D.C., though... It was only my second month in America, but 5th big city I had visited so far.
6 months later I went back to it to admire cherry blossoms sprouting all over the place, but that's a story for another post. My point was: spring or fall, winter or summer, this city is always worth paying a visit to. See for yourself ;)

White House looking fine.
Did you spot Washington Monument yet?

with my beautiful friend Anna

Here's to hoping winter will hold off for a while, so we can enjoy those stunning colors a little longeeeeeeeeer...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...