Wednesday, May 7, 2014

BLACK ON BLACK: total H&M look

Hello Happy (Mid Week, yay!) Hump Dayers!

Let me start with some apologies. There has been a lot of absence over here lately and there are plenty of reasons. One of them is the fact that my dear camera is having a little break recently, after it undertook some swimming classes when we were down in Florida... Without getting into more details, while I'm mourning the absence of my beloved Cameron, I need to rely on the photos I can find on my computer.

That leads us to the outfit of today. My last so-called fashion post (HERE) was all about trying new things and wearing all whites. That doesn't mean that I forgot about my all time favorite hero - BLACK. The outfit I'm about to show you tonight is constantly on repeat. You can see details about it HERE.


BLACK LEATHER pants + BLACK LACE 



Good night.


1 comments:

  1. Hi there, I'm Josh. you are absolutely gorgeous!!! You have amazing eyes and an incredible smile. You look so sexy in your leather pants. what part of Florida do you tend to visit? I haven't seen the likes of your beauty in my area. :0)
    JoshMcBrighten86@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...